Friday, September 25, 2009

Getting Back Into The Swing of Things

So now that I’m back to normal I can do all the fun stuff that I couldn’t before like drink, and eat whatever I want, and drink, and go to shows, and.................drink. But don’t worry, I’m taking it easy and drinking lots of water and trying to eat healthy foods while still enjoying all the things I missed. We went to Las Vegas for Gregg’s 21st B-day and Kurt’s 25th B-day, stayed at the Excalibur hotel and had a ton of fun. I fell in love with this gorgeous lady who took all my money, and her name is the roulette table. Man that game is fun and so are all the free drinks you get while playing it!!!! But now it’s time to get going on the stuff that’s important, I’ve got my room all set up, been practicing my guitar everyday, getting the band’s web related stuff going, working on logos and what not. So I’m staying rather busy which is good cause I don’t have my car and am stuck at home most of the day. We are trying to get a couple songs recorded and to start playing shows by November, which I need to get into shape for so I can rock out like crazy!!!!!! Well It’s late and I need to get some sleep, so much to do.

No comments: