Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 100!!!

So since the last time I blogged I went thru a crazy week of chemo treatments, then got my stem cell transplant and then spent about three weeks in the hospital. The worst part of the process was about a week after my transplant when all my cells started to grow back and my mouth was full of sores and hurt like hell. I couldn’t really talk and I couldn’t swallow anything but liquids and that still hurt. But the had me on a morphine drip, which gave me the most CRAZY dreams I’ve ever had, but it helped with the pain so I was okay with the dreams. I got out of the hospital earlier than was planned which was really nice. My diet was really restricted so I’ve been living off of frozen pizza, ramen, and chicken wings and all I’ve really done the last couple of months has been rearranging my room, going thru all my boxes of stuff and organizing it and playing video games. We also started practicing again and it’s been really nice to be playing music again, hopefully soon we’ll be able to record some stuff and start playing shows again. I’m so excited to be able to eat and drink what I want now, there are so many things that I want that I don’t know where to start, it’s gonna be fun.

No comments: