Monday, May 18, 2009

-8

So tomorrow marks day -7 and it will be the first day of chemo. The way it works is on day -8(today) I have to take ten pills and then I go to Good Sam tomorrow at 7 in the morning. I start a chemo sometime that day and for the next three days I have more chemo pumped into me. Then a day of rest. Then another chemo. Then a day of rest. Then on day day zero.......................transplant time!!!!! So everyday after day zero is a plus day and they should keep me quite medicated for a good part of the time (I hope), but around end of week 2 of my stay is when I will probably not be feeling very well so that will be fun but I’ll have the xbox 360 with me and movies to watch and some books to read so I will be plenty busy with that. Plus I got one of those fancy wireless modems so I will have internet when I’m in there!!!!! I will keep you all updated as much as I can and thank you for all your prayers!!!!!!

2 comments:

ghett0yeti said...

It's almost like a dream come true (you know, the laying in bed all day, playing video games, and surfing the web). Except for that whole deathly ill thing. So...close...

Unknown said...

I'm 95% sure that I am in love with you... I hope that doesn't make things awkward...