Friday, November 27, 2009

Giving Thanks!!!!

So as of November first it has been two years since I went into the emergency room at Banner Desert Hospital and was diagnosed with Diffuse Large B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. Since then I’ve made it through multiple chemotherapy's, radiation and a stem-cell transplant. And I’m still here rocking and rolling and it’s because of all the amazing people in my life and all the prayers that everyone said for me. When you go through something like this you find out who your true friends are, and I just want to say that I have THE best friends in the world. All of them were super supportive and always there for me in ways I never thought possible. I was never alone and never needed to ask for anything, they just kicked ass and helped me through the last two years. I also had the best and nicest Doctors and Nurses. All of them were super awesome and took amazing care of me. They have a tough job and they made my treatments and procedures easy for me to get though. Then there is my family, Arizona family, New York family and all the relatives I have throughout the states, that were there for me and did so much to make sure that I got through this. From staying with me in the hospital to staying with me while I went through all of my chemo’s and all the prayers from everyone, you all just made it so easy for me to stay positive and get through the hardest part of my life (so far). So I just want to give all of you a HUGE THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, I love you all so much and am so blessed to have you all in my life.

THANK YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Trinity Carissa said...

oh matt! i love you!

smilingsarahbear said...

That was so sweet. I'm so proud of you and how far you've come even though I haven't mentioned it before. You really are an inspiration Matt! Keep rockin' ;)

Anonymous said...

NO...NO...NO...THANK YOU MATT!! You are a huge Inspiration!! Your so positive and strong!! I love you!!! Miss you very much!!!