Saturday, February 28, 2009

sssssooooooo tired.................

So I realized just how much the radiation effects me, it makes me insanely tired. I’ll go get my treatment and on the drive back to the house I can feel myself just ready to pass out. As soon as I get home I pass out for a couple of hours and then wake up and eat something, then I try to do something around the house like clean or try to get on the internet but then I pass out again. I also found out the other effects of being on the steroids for a long time, like I shake a lot and my muscle strength in my arms and thighs has gone down so like walking up stairs is a little difficult but that should all go away once I’m off the steroids. The combination of the exhaustion and the steroids and with my vision still messed up it has been really hard for me to focus on anything, but I keep trying and I get at least one thing I want done a day, even if it takes me all day long to do it. I should be done with radiation treatments on March 12th so that will be awesome. Oh and my Mom introduced me to boba tea, and we found a little place on Alma School and Warner called Lollicup, holy crap it’s frakin’ delicious!!!!! Yesterday I had a peach tea with boba and it was crazy good and today I had a taro smoothie with extra boba and it was super-crazy-karate good!!!! We’re gonna go back tomorrow and I will either try a strawberry or peach smoothie, or get the taro one again cause it’s that good. Band stuff is going good we have four songs done and one with some lyrics done, two more musically done and one that needs a bridge. We cleaned the studio and took the fridge out and have so much more room. And we’ve almost got a name and as soon as we do I’ll start working on a myspace page and get some pics up and all that good stuff!!!!

2 comments:

ghett0yeti said...

Wait...shouldn't steroids be making you the opposite of weak and tired?

I'm so confused.

Trinity Carissa said...

you... dear sir need to be more careful! missed ya at dinner. i hope your feeling ok today. love you