Sunday, December 14, 2008

The One Drawback.

Now with this chemo it’s different from the first chemo I did earlier in the year, the side effects aren’t as bad and it doesn’t kill my immune system like the other one did.  That means when it’s out of my system I get to go home and do regular things!!!!  But I do this chemo every two weeks, so after five days in the hospital after getting the chemo I really only have like a week and a half until I have to go back in.  So with the second round of chemo I decide to go to Banner Desert because it’s a lot closer to my house and will be easier for people to come visit.  This round goes smoothly, my dad flies in from New York so I’ll have some company during my stay.  There is only one drawback to having this treatment done at Banner Desert................no hot nurses.

No comments: